Sunday, January 6, 2013

First Sunday of 2013!


*image from the web*


Today we remember the three kings/magi visiting the Lord. They brought gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. *Matthew 2:1-12*

I missed greeting you all on Christmas and New Year, but let me greet you today, on the first Sunday of the year. ;) 

Happy Three Kings, everyone!
May we all have a blessed, prosperous, full of love and happy 2013!


And they say that Christmas is until next week so, 
Merry Christmas, y'all
xoxo



2 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Happy New Year, Joy. I spent mine running all the way up to Ayala heights. =)

Cheers to happiness this year.

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)