Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 -- the AMAZING year it IS!


*googled and edited image from huffingtonpost.com*


YES! I am claiming it! 2013 IS my great great year! :) 

My 2012 was a challenging year...It was much like a roller-coaster ride. It was also the same for some of the people I know. We survived and still surviving because of the amazing providence and grace of God and the help of people who loves us. :) So, for this year 2013, I AM claiming that this IS a great, great, super GREAT year! :)

Of course, in spite of all the challenges we faced in 2012, I am still very much grateful for ALL the blessings. For one, the world did not end (I never believed it will!). :-p I am thankful for my family (both immediate and extended), my true friends, and one of the best blessing and gift we received in 2012 -- Gian Raphael! :)

For the year 2013, I am thankful for:
  • my family
  • loved ones, including my great friends
  • a happy home
  • good health (for me, my family, my loved ones and for all of us/you!), 
  • abundant blessings (financial -- pesos, dollars, and other currencies...PLUS in kind -- work, food, milk, and more! hahaha!), 
  • travels for my itchy feet
  • great work/job/office, and
  • for joy, peace, faith, hope and love! <3

(ang colorful noh? lol :))


Thank YOU, thank YOU, thank YOU, Lord! (",)

Thanks to ALL those who have been helping us, or just being with us, still with us and sticking with us -- through think and thin! You know who you are. :)

And thanks to YOU who's reading this and my other posts, wasting your time reading my thoughts and wishing me and my family well. Again, from the bottom of my beating heart, thank you! :)


Here's to a joyful and prosperous 2013 for all of us!!!


<3 <3 <3




1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Tough times but we're tougher, Joy. =)

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)