Friday, August 24, 2012

Memos from Your Child




I got this list from Mommy Doc's office again. :) A great reminder and guide to parents like me. (See: my earlier post for Wisdom of the Soul)

I can't remember when it started but even before I had my own family, one of my greatest fears was how to become a good mom. I was scared of raising my children as good individuals and Christians amidst all the bad influences they are exposed nowadays. I am still scared -- there are times that I am not sure if I am on the right path. I do hope and pray that when my children grow up, I would know that I succeeded. :)

Btw, I just realized that today is my blog's 1st birthday!!! Whew!! It's been a year since my first blog posts here and here *on blogger.*

I do hope I am/was able to impart something to you who read(s) or for those who stumble(s) upon my humble *online* abode. (",) Sorry, I won't be able to give any giveaways as my way of saying thank you for visiting me here. If you have read some of my previous posts you'd know that I am unemployed right now and expecting to give birth soon. Hehehe! Plus, I don't have any sponsors for giveaways. :-p YET. (wishful thinking!) Hopefully, soon, when I am back to the corporate world, I will be able to come up with something for you who wastes your time reading my posts. But really, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!! ^_^

Anyway, to the home of my thoughts for the past year -- HAPPY 1st birthday!!!! I do hope this is just the start of more years to come. ;)




A great weekend and BIG HUGS to y'all!

<3 <3 <3



4 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Yey! Happy 1st to your blog, Joy.

I personally think you're a good mom. I too even think if I will be a good one if I decide to settle down and have kids. I like visiting your blog and reading your posts cause it calms me down. Haha! Maputol gamay akoang sunday in bisaya. Char. XD

R. Joy de Leon said...

Thanks so much for your greetings, Chy! It means a lot coming from one of Cebu's best fashion bloggers. *blush* I'm sure you'll become a cool Mom, too, and will teach your kids to be fashionistas like you. ^_^ Mwaaaaah!

Unlucky Unwanted said...


I recently came across your blog and have been watching movie and looking pictures along. I thought I would leave my first comment. from Extraordinary life

R. Joy de Leon said...

Thank you, Unlucky unwanted! :)

I also visited your new blog and it looks interesting. :) I'm sure it won't be my last visit.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)