Sunday, March 4, 2012

When you're weary...Feeling small..


Does the title sound familiar? :)

Or course! This timeless song was originally by Simon & Garfunkel that was released in 1970 but it has been recorded, released, sung, and made popular by a lot of artists...Though my favorite of all is Josh Groban's rendition...need I elaborate why? :)

Gabriel has gotten a hold of the David Foster and Friends' DVD at home and he's been watching it lately which reminded me of this song by Josh and Brian McKnight. :) I've been feeling a little off lately (#mixed emotions) and I thought this song is very timing. I imagine it's the Lord singing this song to me, comforting me....





When you're weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
I'm on your side. when times get rough
And friends just cant be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down...




Wishin you a blessed Sunday, friends! (",)


<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)