Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Roller Coaster...




This post is not about that exciting ride you find on amusement parks. It's about my mixed emotions.

The past few days have been a roller coaster ride for me. Happiness. Excitement. Disappointment. Depression. Acceptance. Only in a span of like 7 days. And it's just the 7th of March. Whew! I hope the coming days are peaceful and happy. 

Remember my post here? I had to cancel it. And that's part of the reason for the disappointment and depression part. Some might think me shallow, but I hope there's someone out there who can understand how I feel about it. I was supposed to leave today for Manila and tomorrow for Palawan but for a special reason I have to cancel it. I'll tell you when I'm ready. :) It IS a special reason, but I couldn't help but feel sad when I decided to cancel my trip. I cried myself to sleep. Haha! =p I know..I know! El Nido will always stay in the Map. But imagine planning for something for almost a year...everything is set including the tour, accommodations, flights, and I've been browsing the web on where my friends and I should eat. I also made plans for my trip home since I'm coming from Manila to Palawan instead of Cebu to Palawan. All of these wasted and I can't even have them refunded. Oh well....

But God knows best. And I know deep in my heart, He has other great plans for me and my family. And although a part of me still feels sad, I have accepted it and I am at least happier. Looking forward to other trips to satisfy my itchy feet in the future. And when I do, hope you're still there so I can share my trip with you. :)

How about you? I hope March's treating you well, so far!

Take care! (",)

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)