Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Prayer...






I pray you'll be our eyes and watch us where we go. 
And help us to be wise in times when we don't know 
Let this be our prayer when we lose our way 
Lead us to the place guide us with your grace 
To a place where we'll be safe 


I pray we'll find your light
And hold it in our hearts.
When stars go out each night, 
Let this be our prayer
When shadows fill our day 


Lead us to a place, guide us with your grace 
Give us faith so we'll be safe 


We ask that life be kind 
And watch us from above 
We hope each soul will find
Another soul to love 


Let this be our prayer, 
Just like every child 
Need to find a place, guide us with your grace 
Give us faith so we'll be safe 


The Prayer


I just love Josh Groban...and really love this song!


Happy Sunday, friends! (",)




<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)