Sunday, November 27, 2011

Silent Night...






Or you might like Faith Hill's rendition more.. =)






It's the first Sunday of Advent today. So I thought I'd share one of my favorite Christmas songs with you..to remind us that the true meaning of Christmas is the birth of our Lord. :)


Christmas is my most favorite time of the year (if it's not yet obvious =p)...I love it even more than my birthday. I love Christmas songs, how they seem to brighten the day and make me feel better...I love how everyone's trying to be more kind and giving during Christmas season...It is also said that we Filipinos have the longest Christmas celebration since we start the preparations when the "BER" months begin...I love Christmas lights and Christmas trees...Christmas makes me feel young again..*I guess it's the child in me* =)


Btw, I also decided to change my blog's "theme" song to Enya's Gaelic Irish rendition of Silent Night...Hope you'll like it. :)


Don't you just love Christmas? =)

Hope you had a blessed Sunday! (",)



1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

Christmas, hurry up please!! XD

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)