Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WJHEM Reunited

They say high school is the best years of one's life...well for me, it wasn't. Honestly, I didn't feel that I really belong back then...Until I found them..hmm..or was it they found me? Oh well, let's just say we were all brought together by fate. :)

Our friendship started when we were 3rd year high school. However, we haven't seen other after we graduated in 1997, which is sad. I get to see Meia and Winnie when we were in college in Bulacan and Eiffel in UP (habang nakasakay sa Ikot/Toki..haha!) but this is the first time we all got together again. (",)

Meet WJHEM -- Winnie, Joy (that's me!!), Hazel, Eiffel and Melita...




(from L-R) Myself with baby Gabriel, Winnie, Eiffel, Hazel, and Meia with Chog





Meet my new friends...Baby Phia (Meia's youngest)




Chog is Meia's eldest..aren't my new friends very cute? (",)





with Winnie Rose :)




Meia made these very nice earrings for all of us..thanks, Meia! :)



showing off our earrings for the camera :D
*the best talaga mag pose si Hazel.. =))*




Thanks Winnie, Hazel, Eiffel and Meia! :) I had a great time...Sa uulitin! (",)



"A friend is someone who understands your past,
believes in your future,
and accepts you just the way your are."
~ Anonymous


<3 <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)