Friday, October 21, 2011

Uncle Cheffy



Our 3rd day in Manila. (",)

We were supposed to eat lunch at Via Mare but there were no more available tables inside and it was a very hot day so we had to choose another place. Beside Via Mare was Uncle Cheffy at the 2nd floor of Eastwood Mall Veranda. They are known for their slow-cooked, brick-oven cuisines.

They have salads, grilled meat, seafood, soups and desserts...and of course, their famous brick-oven Panizza. It was the first time I ate one, and I fell in love with it! <3


Super yummy thin-crust Uncle Cheffy Favorites Panizza..love love love!








Memphis Barbeque U.S. Beef Back Ribs




Sorry, I don't know the name of this dish (it's a fish) but it was also delicious :)


We also ordered the Spaghetti Alejandro but I forgot to take a picture of it. :( Well, how would a spaghetti look like? Anyhow, it's also very tasty! :)

The service was excellent, the waiters were very attentive that our glasses of water are always more than half-full! I also had to ask for a lot of new glasses because they keep on refilling baby Gabriel's glass of distilled water with the service water. Haha! =p And I also liked the ambiance of the place. Although it is on the more expensive side, the servings were big...so it's best if you eat there with your family and/or group of friends so it's not very ouchy on your pocket. (",)

Uhm...This post made me hungry! Heh-he! Got to go, time for dinner..*wink*

Thanks for droppin' by and please watch out for more posts of our Manila trip soon! Ciao! (",)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGGGGGG!!! aNG SARAAAAPP!! I wanna snatch it from my screen hahahah

R. Joy de Leon said...

hahahaha! Aha! I guess magkakasundo tayo pagdating sa pagkain, Angeli..We both like the same food. hehe!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)