Monday, October 10, 2011

OAP's Awesome Travel Planner


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain


Yehey! I finally got my OAP Travel Planner...Thanks, Anton, of the famous Our Awesome Planet!


My package =D


This is the start of my future OAP planner collection. (I plan to collect the future OAP planners, too. Anton said the 2012 planner will be out soon, yey!).

You might be thinking, "What is she doing buying a planner this late in the year?" Well, I'm not going to use it. I'm only collecting it. hehe! Just like my Starbucks planners that I don't write on. =p Actually, I feel like it's going to be a waste if I use/write on them, thinking it will ruin the pages. I just love to look at them and have them..yeah yeah, absurd, huh? =p

Anyways, here' my new planner...please tell me what you think about it, ok? ;)


The cover..I like the color and design of the planner.. :)


These are my favorite parts of the planner...Anton's version of Top places to visit in the country which includes the following:
Top 8 Most Awesome Filipino Restaurants of the Philippines
Preparing for that Awesome Road Trip
Top 10 World Renowned and Must-See Places in the Philippines
Top 10 Beaches in the Philippines
Top 8 Most Awesome Adventures to Live For in the Philippines


The monthly calendar...


Before each month, there's a special article featuring different highlights on awesome food and events around the country for that month..*And of course I picked my birth month for the pic =p*


And lastly, *Anton's* list of Top 100 Most Awesome Restaurants of the Philippines..I have yet to check each item on the list..and hopefully, I can try a few. =)




Don't you just love the planner's name? "My Awesome Life 2011" -- I heart it! <3

I also love the travel tips and quotes everywhere on the planner...Anton also created scrapbook spaces/pages for the user to fill out ;)

For more details about the planner, here's Anton's post in OAP: My Awesome Life in 2011 (a Travel Log Planner)

Wishing us all an awesome rest of 2011!!! (",)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahhaha! Same here. I buy things because I like looking at them. Hahhaa! :)

R. Joy de Leon said...

hahaha! Angeli, I'm glad you understand..makes me less guilty about buying it. :p that is the not-so-practical side of us speaking..heheh!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)