Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lunchdate with Kat at Casa Verde


(Casa Verde, 3rd floor Ayala Terraces)


It's been a while since last I saw this friend. She left to work in Singapore, same with our other friends. So when she told me that she's coming home, I was really excited! After all, she's one on the closest friends I have here in Cebu. :)

As we usually do whenever we go out when she was still in Cebu, weeks before her trip, I told her to think of where she wants to eat and she said at Casa Verde. I haven't been to Casa Verde in Ayala, and the last time I ate at the original branch in Ramos was years ago. I think around 4 yrs ago...very long time, huh? :)

I am no food expert, but I looooove good food. So, here's our get-together/late lunch at Casa Verde. I'll share with you the food we love there. :)



Meet Katherine :)



Mango shake for Kat and Watermelon shake for myself (Php90.00 for each)



Of course we have to have a pic together, and with our food :)



One more shot :p



My humongous Brian's ribs served with rice and carrots, this is the signature baby back ribs of Casa Verde (Php198.00)


Kat's dinosaur Brian's ribs..we had the rice replaced with mashed potatoes


Watermelon Salad -- a combination of watermelon, lettuce, mango strips, jicama and nuts, with poppy seed-sour cream dressing (Php118.00)



And, last but not the least, here's our dessert...
This is also one of their best-sellers, named Death by chocolate..chocolate and nutty rocky road ice cream mixed with chocolate bar bits on a bed of chocolate syrup (Php125.00)


Kat with our dessert =)

Except for the baby back ribs, we had the salad and dessert for sharing. And good thing we did cause we were so full and bloated after. *burp* We thought we were hungry but we were not able to finish the salad and our gigantic baby back ribs. Their plates are supposedly good for one person but they're so big that if you don't have such a big appetite and you'd like to try other dishes, you can share it with a friend. :)

Casa Verde also serves steaks, pasta, burgers, sandwiches, soups, chicken, seafood and appetizers such as buffalo wings, calamari, etc. Overall, they have good food at a reasonable price and their staff are attentive and friendly (though not everyone -- one of the receptionists looked "mataray" when I told her we only need a table for 2 but I would like to have the couch seat..not good..amf!) Other than that, it's a good place to eat. :)

Are you hungry now? ;)

Btw, thanks, Kat, for the treat! (",)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for checking out my post! :) Please feel free to leave me some <3 notes. (",)